Thursday, December 31, 2009

Esata External Hard Drive Enclosure I Don't See The Internal Hard Drive That I Placed In An External Enclosure Showing A Drive On My Computer?

I don't see the internal hard drive that I placed in an external enclosure showing a drive on my computer? - esata external hard drive enclosure

He bought a Western Digital Caviar GP 500 GB internal hard drive. I did not have additional space on the computer, so I bought a Kingwin Z1 Series 3.5 "Black USB 2.0 and eSATA External Enclosure. The external hard disk enclosure connection went well., To the USB port" XP-based computer and is as required. The problem is, you do not see the drive in the computer so that I can really use. "M going to add new hardware and says it is connected and works well. But I do not see anything. 500gig He can not put my extra so that They create drag-and-drop stuff. Should not the pop-up as a regular external hard drive? Where? Help, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment