Sunday, November 29, 2009

Get Well Messages Religious Why Does This Former Guy Friend Keep Sending Me Crazy Religious Messages?

Why does this former guy friend keep sending me crazy religious messages? - get well messages religious

I sent an email to tell my friends, they would only check my messages from time to time, because I had to do with anything in my life, but were happy to call me anytime.

In any event, the first man holding friend sent me these messages religious nuts. I think the answer is: "Please go back to news religion conspiracy. I do not need to know these things, be used in my paranoia, then lock it. Is that what we have to say?

Anyway, here is what gave me this morning:

"I spoke with a lady, and today we are talking about how dangerous the world is today, and they referred me to a passage in the Hebrew Bible, which mentions the words" Barak "
and "Bama" almost gave me chills. Makes you wonder. Early passage begins: Luke 10:18 says that Satan Barack O Bama?

1st Reading Entry with the title:

Did Jesus claim Barack Obama is Satan?

Here's the link:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php? t = 41,711 "

0 comments:

Post a Comment