Thursday, January 14, 2010

Akc Pet Healthcare Plan I Have Some Questions About Pet Healthcare. What Do They Mean By Deductible?

I have some questions about pet Healthcare. What do they mean by deductible? - akc pet healthcare plan

I think participating in AKC pet health insurance. I'm on a budget, but I try to give my 2 small dogs (mini poodle and a pug), the medical care they deserve.

I have no idea what I want and do not really understand the "rules" of the insurance for pets! Therefore, if you have any advice or a recommendation for me, it would be nice. What would be a good plan to go? What do they mean when they say: "80% of the expenditure will be covered after a deductible?" I have no idea ... please help

1 comments:

papaw said...

Before your insurance benefits begin, you must pay a certain sum in advance (between 100 and 300 U.S. dollars) in medical expenses the insured animal (s), then starts the insurance. Even if you've reached the deductible, but must still pay 20% do not pay more than the insurance. And you need a veterinarian who accepts your insurance. It is always a good thing, since one older dogs, which could have a big advantage for you because you are likely to have more health problems as they age.

Post a Comment