Saturday, January 23, 2010

Average Kms For Atv Road Cycling, Want To Increase My Average Speed How???

Road cycling, want to increase my average speed How??? - average kms for atv

I had the bike about 4 months, I have a 2006 model Giant TCR C2 to drive so that the wheel is good, fast. Well, I'm usually on a Saturday morning on my bike for 50 km to 90 km and I like to do some time in the race of this distance. I started with an average speed of 25 km per hour, now I'm up to 29 km per hour on a bike 72 km a few hills and a gentle breeze had risen. Overall, I am my own constituency, but sometimes I get behind someone, but only for a maximum of about 5 minutes, so I know that's all for me.

Tell me how do I get the high speed train. I have the ability, but I am new to the bike and do not know the best approach. It is a little dangerous when I am in the evening after work, so it has a wind-trainer. So I do not know when I go out on a Saturday too much pressure to temporarily or keep a constant speed? Should I still be happy to get the miles in the legs and are designed to increase the speed? Valadrome aid work?

5 comments:

John V said...

Course will help bring a "healthy" activity. The real question is what a higher average speed in the most efficient (and produce) is also to maintain the highest speed.

Using behavior, but the key is the intensity. You should be breathing more time (flats and hills) and never try another. Registration data collected by them on your computer after each trip and drive in the software, Excel spreadsheets, or even a single track log, with a pencil and paper.

Riding go quicker and quicker want is a personality trait, then nothing. You must be an incredible performance in the determination of a folder "new" for you and I feel very bad if you do not meet their goals. You should have 1 to 3 routes and gladly do the same when comparing walking speeds. Should go once a week ... Always remember that the person you are "career" is his old self .... You know, its lowest level since last month. :) This idea needs to go with you instead. "Can I get thisHill 0.3 km / h faster? "Or:" I think I could do [this] part of the trip a little faster "

Look at the average speed like a hawk. Compare your training time in the disadvantages and also shows a summary of all the games to know whether your current average speed is shown in the deed. You can also use the average velocity of the planet in a few months to see if it increases.

Remember that small gains add up over time.

The amount you travel, it really depends on your age and what you want in this sport. To increase the average speed is likely to be effective, going to 4-5 times per week, but if you drive only 1x per week now, the goal of increasing the rate to 2 walks, or perhaps 3rd If you are comfortable with it (must be processed and the requirements of time juggling work, family, etc., etc., etc.) then you can try to increase only slightly. If you start more than 250 hours per year, on foot, then get the book by Joel Friel, "Goodwill Training Bible" (you'll need a minimum of 200-250 hours to get the information they containThe book) is meaningful and useful.

Anyway, that's my opinion and was basically like the weather from beginner to professional cyclist (although I do not have a career ... now pay no bills, and my work day:)

Free competition is the best way to improve something in life, I think. Fun and Good Luck!

tom my said...

More Bike-climbing and strength training ...

tom my said...

More Bike-climbing and strength training ...

jp said...

try to gear

crazydav... said...

They seem to have already made good progress. The only way to improve the work is hard. Try to work occasionally with some races as usual, and press hard on the hills. Aero bars might add a little speed, but the bike faster, not the pilot!

Post a Comment