Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best Mascara Primers For Asians Make-up Brands Advice!?

Make-up brands advice!? - best mascara primers for asians

This is a bit long, please be patient and you can answer my two questions, you!

I come from Asia, with pale skin ISH (I use Maybelline ease pure.makeup 5), and as a rule, I am about what is best for every kind of makeup curious.

- First?
- Foundation I (pure, but I am open to opinions of mineral make-up)
- Bronzer, Blush
- Eye Shadow (Brand and colors.)
- Mascara
- Tracer (liquid and pencil.)
- Lipgloss
- Nail polish (Maybelline brand, I just always good: p)
- Another thing you can imagine, I suppose.

Some is just out of curiosity, I know what is best for me, eye shadow, though. : D

** If you have to say no --Pharmacy as a brand MAC, they tell me their opinion on others. And please give me the exact product name! "Rimmel", "Mac," "Cover Girl" (I do not), means nothing.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment