Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I Develop Lactose Intolerance Is It Possible To Develop Lactose Intolerance As A Teenager?

Is it possible to develop lactose intolerance as a teenager? - can i develop lactose intolerance

I am 15 years old and recently I feel a little gas and bloating after eating cheese and other dairy products, and I wonder if I developed a lactose intolerance? Usuallly never to feel good after drinking milk products, and this feeling seems to have developed over time. I'm part Asian, white and Maori, and of course a high probability of inheritance of the gene have. I develop lactose intolerance?

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm 18 and I'm lactose intolerant, and I do not know, until the age of sixteen, having symptoms for a year, so I really can. You can buy 'Lactaid pills "eat with their milk, then talk to your doctor.

Good news, though! People who are lactose intolerant can eat yogurt! (But not the frozen kind ...) I was disappointed when I could not have milk and cheese, and a variety of other foods with milk in them, but there are other products can be replaced. I recommend Lactaid milk and tofu. And for those craving for ice cream, sorbets - have in it is healthier than ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet, and no milk. :)

Amy said...

I think you are born with lactose intolerance, but I guess anythings possible.

Post a Comment