Friday, February 5, 2010

Mexican Laundry Fabric Softener Why Do People In Yahoo Answers Say I'm Liar For Saying I'm A Mexican?

Why do people in Yahoo Answers say I'm liar for saying I'm a Mexican? - mexican laundry fabric softener

It is a hobby, my questions to Yahoo Answers. Very often when I ask a question in which I as a Mexican living in Mexico, the Mexican people, I say, not one of my question instead of answering.

I think I broke the record saying in this context, three people I was not from Mexico to the same question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

"The way in which they can converse in English, I doubt that they are true."

of poppyg


"Of course I was not born in the U.S. either, and I know that you are not from Mexico. If someone you have written in English (I am not saying that English is flawless, mind you) Leave watching the soap, then he / she will both worked with the United Nations, NATO, WHO imposed, World Bank, global and multinational companies such as ... and not a Mexican / American border laundry mat. Sorry, that's what it is. "

of tahitipooh


"English is impressive for a Mexican businessmanNess owner who is not in the business of communication and attention of the Americans. Have you learned your English in the United States? You're too high level of education of the Mexican standards. She said: "I crossed the border about once a week ..." It's like a teenager in the U.S. a word. A Mexican entrepreneur is not placed in this way expressed. It is not macho.

by Neha




No television, radiation, there are books and magazines on the Internet.

I often hear these kinds of comments that have nothing to do with my question, is not arrogance to say that no man could learn English, if that person has lived in the United States?

7 comments:

Tu PaPi ChUlO said...

Put on a picture, let's see em, or at least before such judgments.

its racist to say just because you could live in Mexico Mexico no English. thats some in the vicinity of BS

I know Spanish and I live in the United States and!?

Listen, here are some Americans want, as the only real "country can act in the world do not imagine that one day English courses in Latin America are also on offer: -0

No offense, the United States or its people, but "Get Ur damn s *** together!

Dorian said...

Because they only want to copy your string and get on my nerves. Ignore it and let go, because you know, and to add assumptions to nothing. Let it not up to you.

Deany said...

who cares

LizzyFox said...

Theyre n ****! arrogant, you're right!

WiNK WiNK said...

Yo si Ablo enverdad Spanish and if you understand what you would put this is the best advice.

Yahoo Fan! said...

Sounds like a lot of stereotypes and BS to me ...

This is the 21 Century all over the world, learn a foreign language ..... There are all types of online educational programs that teach many languages around the world ... . Obviously, you have access to the Internet ....

I live in America, and I tried to learn Spanish .... But English is my native language, and the only language he never really able to talk to ....

tahitipo... said...

I want to know everyone on this side that this person is "email me" and wanted to know my opinion of him is a real conversation ...... Mexicans about someone is not only a liar, but also a bum

annoy as many people as you want (and certainly not try to re-send, is in my account banned), I still think it's a fake. This is not because they are too stupid to understand the subtle differences in how people of different culture and intelligence in the form of oral and written, does not mean that those who are able to detect differences must be considered crazy.

Post a Comment